Click Anywhere Below To Register For This Event Online!
Rosemont, IL 60018
The Chicago Elevator Association is proud to sponsor the February 5th, A17.3-2005 Code Update Seminar. This event is open to everyone who requires the State of Illinois 8 hours of continuing education for annual maintenance of qualifications. This program also provides for .8 ceu credits of the 1.0 ceu credits required for the annual continuing education maintenance of qualifications for QEI re-certification.
Dick Gregory, Vertex Elevator Consultants, will be presenting the A17.3-2005 Elevator Code seminar. This provides an excellent opportunity for industry professionals and those new to the industry to learn more about the code as it applies to existing equipment. This is the current version that State of Illinois inspectors use. This is the most current version of the National Elevator & Escalator Code for existing equipment.
This event is open to EVERYONE and is ideal for inspectors, managers, sales people, field supervisors and mechanics that need annual continuing educational units for QEI or State of Illinois license re-certification. This program is approved by NAESAI and by the State of Illinois Elevator Safety Board.
- Registration is at: 7:15 am
- Coffee and Bagels – For Breakfast – 7:15 am to 8:00 am
- Educational Session Begins at 8:00 am sharp – Sign In Required
- Lunch Will Be Served – Your Choice of Sliced Sirloin or Chicken
- Chicago Elevator Association Business Meeting – During Lunch: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Educational Session Resumes at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Sign In Required