We hope to see you tomorrow, Thursday March 5th, 2009 at Marcello’s for the CEA March Meeting! Frank Conroyd from Conroyd Insurance will be presenting on keeping liability costs down when insuring your business. Insurance is always a hot topic and a large cost for most businesses today. Bring your questions!
If you haven’t already RSVP’d please do so by the end of today to provide adequate seating. E-mail RSVP email@example.com or via fax to 708-867-2477!MARCELLO’S 645 W. NORTH AVE. CHICAGO, IL 60610 (312) 654-2560 PUBLIC PARKING OR VALET PARK Guest Speaker: FRANK CONROYD CONROYD INSURANCE AGENCY
Mark Your Calendars! CEA/Industry Events:
- April 2nd Meeting – Teresa Shirley (NAEC) – New Location TBD – Dinner Meeting – Make sure you make it to this event. The NAEC will be giving away a registration package to a Contractor or Professional who attends the April meeting for the United Show in Orlando.
- July 1st, 2009 – EESF Chicago Cruise – We had a great time the last two years and appreciate all the CEA’s Membership Support. Make plans to attend this year’s Cruise and enjoy good food, camaraderie and a gorgeous view of the Chicago Skyline.
- May 7th, Meeting – Speaker & Location to be announced
- May 5th – 6th – NAEC Regional Indianapolis Seminar
- August 7th, 2009 CEA Golf Outing
Thanks everyone, we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!Craig Zomchek -(President) Tom Sybert-(Vice President) Tom Przybyla-(Sec/Treasurer)