QEI – CEU Credits: .8 (Also Meets State of Illinois 8 hour CEU Requirement)
The Chicago Elevator Association is proud to sponsor the Elevator Educational Seminar on Wednesday April 6th, 2011. This event is open to everyone who requires the State of Illinois 8 hours of continuing education for annual maintenance of qualifications. This program also provides for .8 CEU credits of the 1.0 CEU credits required for the annual continuing education maintenance of qualifications for QEI re-certification. Please note that you will fullfill your 1.0 CEU Educational requirements by completing your online recertification through NAESA which is worth .2 CEU’s.
This event is open to EVERYONE and is ideal for inspectors, managers, sales people, field supervisors and mechanics that need annual continuing educational units for QEI or State of Illinois license re-certification. This program is approved by NAESAI and by the EIWPF.
- Dick Gregory, Vertex Elevator Consultants, will be presenting the morning session 8-12 as well as the afternoon session of 1-5.
- Building Opens At: 7:30 am
- Coffee – 7:30 am to 8:00 am
- Educational Session Begins at 8:00 am sharp – Sign In Required
- Buffet Lunch – 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Educational Session Resumes at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Sign In Required
Don’t wait! Register for this event today and you’ll be only .2 CEU’s away from satisfying your educational requirements! Please sign up today!
Same location as last year, Angelo’s in Elmhurst, IL arrive around 7:30 am for coffee. Morning session will run from 8 am to 12 pm. A buffet lunch will be served from 12 pm to 12:45 pm with the afternoon session starting at 1 pm and ending at 5 pm.